Disclaimer

Please note that all photographs,records and descriptions remain the property of the person(s) posting them.Permission must be obtained from the relevant owner before they may be reproduced or copied.


Membership of the blog is free.To participate simply email your details to swalesbirding@gmail.com
Note: if you click on Photographs then press F11 images will become larger. Please post a max of 3 shots/day,unless the shots are of rarities.















Tuesday 12 July 2011

Gannet



glad I did nt attempt to pick this one up at Peterstone Gout last year - the RSPCA told me to ring them if it was still there 24 hrs later !

5 comments:

Chris Jones said...

Hi Cliff

Any chance that you could let me know the date of this report?
Kind regards

Chris Jones
Gwent County Recorder

MITCH said...

The RSPCA are a joke!are you sure they didn't say 24 weeks? i can tell you a few stories of the useless phone calls i've had with them.In my experience they've always been a waste of time,trying to get through to them takes an age by the time you've gone through all the phone button options"press 3 if it's a Camel"etc...............

tiger said...

hi Chris, 19 th July, trying to explain where I was to the RSPCA, I mentioned the Golf Club to which he replaid "I m in Yorkshire". I did nt go back the fwg day, c 30 miles round trip for me, I did ring RSPB in Cdf thinking they may pass it on to Npt centre, but no !

Chris Jones said...

Thanks Cliff. That's great. Would you mind sending the photo. Could be included in the annual report

countyrecorder@gwentbirds.org.uk

tiger said...

hi Chris, will do Thurs. if that s OK, hoping to be on Skomer morrow