Disclaimer

Please note that all photographs,records and descriptions remain the property of the person(s) posting them.Permission must be obtained from the relevant owner before they may be reproduced or copied.


Membership of the blog is free.To participate simply email your details to swalesbirding@gmail.com
Note: if you click on Photographs then press F11 images will become larger. Please post a max of 3 shots/day,unless the shots are of rarities.















Wednesday 12 March 2014

O/O/C - GS Cuckoo Penally c70 yds heavily-cropped pics



7 comments:

tiger said...

located on golf course which was very busy so bird hardly settled eventually flying toward Tenby,but later reported back on the Giltar headland.

MITCH said...

You were quick Cliff! Wouldn't mind seeing that myself!

Alex said...

Arrived mid afternoon and took a wander down from Penally Station along the footpath past the Golf Course. Suddenly had 3 golfers howling at me and waving their golf clubs in the air. Thought better get a move on, before some one spots me and posts a picture of my house on Bird Forum. Anyway they continued to shout and howl at me as I made my way up to the point, and I then realised they they were actually shouting "get over here mate" it's sat in the grass by the green. And sure enough, there it was, saving me a nice yomp around trying to find it!

tiger said...

You lucky so & so Alex, it did nt do that for us ! having dipped on 4 previously Mitch I was nt hanging around again & Nigel had to get back for work.

Jeff said...

Well done Cliff,nice pics,look forward to seeing your photos Alex.

Seymour said...

You must have received the same phone call as me Rob

MITCH said...

Got the news early Judd,just couldn't go! Cracking bird!