Disclaimer

Please note that all photographs,records and descriptions remain the property of the person(s) posting them.Permission must be obtained from the relevant owner before they may be reproduced or copied.


Membership of the blog is free.To participate simply email your details to swalesbirding@gmail.com
Note: if you click on Photographs then press F11 images will become larger. Please post a max of 3 shots/day,unless the shots are of rarities.















Friday 23 January 2015

Request for Info

Bonaparte's Gull in Cardiff 2014
I am compiling notes on the Bonaparte's Gull[s] in Cardiff during the period Jan/Mar 2014 for BBRC. I am especially looking for photos in Cardiff Bay. I have some shots from GNS on the foreshore and I have one from LM when he saw it at Cosmeston. I know that several observers saw two adults together in Cardiff Bay on 30th March - did anyone get a photo? Can anyone send me notes with drawings attached of the two, pointing out any differences between them (head pattern esp.). Please email me with any info. Many thanks DRWG. 

No comments: