Disclaimer

Please note that all photographs,records and descriptions remain the property of the person(s) posting them.Permission must be obtained from the relevant owner before they may be reproduced or copied.


Membership of the blog is free.To participate simply email your details to swalesbirding@gmail.com
Note: if you click on Photographs then press F11 images will become larger. Please post a max of 3 shots/day,unless the shots are of rarities.















Wednesday 6 October 2010

Southerndown


I took a close up of this obliging Kestrel nr theDeeps( lets hope it uploads this time) This bird has been seen by me up close a number of times. On tuesday I was driving towards Marcross and along a short stretch saw a flock of 15+ magpie and what looked to be a large buzzard on a pole but as I drove beneath it all the vent area and belly was pearly white though this bird had quite dark upper parts, bird flew as I got out of the car. Is this still likely a buzzard?

No comments: