Disclaimer

Please note that all photographs,records and descriptions remain the property of the person(s) posting them.Permission must be obtained from the relevant owner before they may be reproduced or copied.


Membership of the blog is free.To participate simply email your details to swalesbirding@gmail.com
Note: if you click on Photographs then press F11 images will become larger. Please post a max of 3 shots/day,unless the shots are of rarities.















Wednesday 14 November 2012

VERMIN.

I've just had a Black Redstart on my shed roof,it only took me 10 seconds to grab my camera but all i found was a Fucking poxy Cat there in stead ,God i hate the Vermin! i've just put a Crossbow on my Santa list.Not quite in the same category as Steves Hoopoe but a very welcome garden tick.

3 comments:

Slaphead said...

ps a good cat is a dead cat.

Slaphead said...

and all pussies smell the same,or is it just after they have eaten fish?

tiger said...

a Grey Squirrel sat on the bird table for the 1 st time today, took a lot of shifting, seems to have a death wish, I ve tried chasing him off twice but the critter still comes back !